Mission Statement: To promote trade between the UK PayTech industry and organisations in countries outside the EU including North America, Latin American, Asia Pacific and non-EU Eastern European countries.
Project International Trade’s goal is to promote London as the focal point of the PayTech industry with operators beyond the Euro zone. It will offer expertise, innovation and education from product to regulation and create routes to market for EPA members.
We will target Mexico, China, India, Canada, USA and deliver four work-streams
1. Awareness and education
• Contribute to local and national events through partnerships with government departments (DIT and CBI), trade associations and client stakeholders
• Create and deliver a marketing and communication plan to include guides, collateral, web pages, and public relations, all showcasing the UK’s credentials
• Provide a platform for knowledge-sharing to enable better communication and connections that lead to business opportunities
2. Networking and cross-border working with industry associations and public bodies
• Establish a framework to support connections of operators interested in export/import arrangements working with industry associations and public bodies
• Establish a working relationship with key associations and public bodies in emerging markets to develop a working partnership Project leaders Suresh Vaghjiani Managing Director, Global Processing Services
3. Commercial and technology exporting opportunities
• Create opportunities for business deals and arrangements through exports of technology, services and platforms from EPA members
4. Platform for continued global interaction for EPA and the membership
• Respond to relevant white papers/consultations
• Develop relationships with regulatory bodies
• Develop ties with associations in emerging markets